Thursday, November 6, 2008

Trip to London - first part

I am waiting in the Salt Lake City airport. It will take a while, since I got here 3 hours to soon. But that's not a problem. I had the chance to update my Facebook account (created 2 days ago), update my LinkeID account (created a while ago, but never used).

A while ago it hit me... I will not have internet everywhere and I will have to pay for electricity once I leave this awesome country. Once I leave Chicago for Europe, I will recieve food in the airplanes (something that's not included in our plane tickets) but that's where stuff included in the price ends. I will have to pay for internet access at airports, 4 times more money on car fuel. Hotels and car rental will be a lot more expensive and fast food will cost quite a bit more.

But the challenge will start when I will have to drive a UK car on UK roads.

I will get back to my updating process... but I promise to get back to this story (not that I have many readers waiting on me).

No comments: