Things I Like or Love (My wife is not in the list - 'cause she's not a thing).
The remote control (any of the 7 on my desk or the ONE Logitech that replaced them all)
My office chair
My Windows Mobile Phone - except when it rings
Windows 7 with 3 FullHD displays
Pandorawith their desktop gadget - http://www.pandora.com/on-windowsgadget
Netflix.com
Super Flexible Synchronizer - automatic data backup software.
Cat Genie self cleaning and washing litter box.
Scheduled automatic cat food dispenser.
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (such a sad story ... no more future ones).
Bedroom ceiling light remote control and dimmer.
Putting gas in my car.
A car without a gear box (not automatic... one that won't shift gears)
Google Chrome
Things I don't like at all
Comcast internet - but I have no other choice.
My own website
Waking up before 9AM
Paying for putting gas in the Truck, my power bill or my cell-phone bill.
Temperatures bellow 72F
Listening to music out of anything other than JVC or Bose speakers.
Not having enough time to play with the stuff in the first list above.
Facebook.
Having only one follower on this Blog - I know there are at least 2 people that read it.
People without a Google or a Hotmail email account.
People that don't use Skype at all.
People that would have me text them rather than call.
1 comment:
:( I don't use skype. But I've always known that you don't really like me. ;)
Post a Comment