Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Finally, the first video clip that's actually edited (more to come)

This is the first trip in which I tried to get enough video and photo stuff, to actually make it a memory... for me and whoever else that cares. The trip had a side purpose. The movie was it.

My goal would be to create such clips for most trips and events in life (I will try keep those who don't want to be in my photos and videos out of it).

Photos are great but if I can combine them with videos, it will make for a much better remembering many years from now.

It was a fun short trip to Moab with my brother, Dragos. The amazing part is that it was snowing at home, and 4 hours away, at the same time, it was a chilly 55F and sunny.  The snow caught up with us the next day, so we didn't make it to the planned Canyonlands National Park. Regardless, we had a blast.

And yes... the trip took place several months ago (mid February 2010).

No comments: