Monday, May 10, 2010

Tech Solution - got to share it

 So you have more than one computer. Have you ever felt that you wanted this specific file on this one computer (the PC) to magically appear on your other computer (your laptop).
 If you modify the file on the PC… I am sure you’d like the updated version to magically update itself on the Laptop with no intervention from you.
 Check out MICROSOFT LIVE MESH.
 It’s awesome. I created a folder that’s shared between my computers and Wendy’s. If I want her to get a document from me (Word Doc, Excel, photos, videos)… I don’t have to email it, I don’t have to move it or copy it through the network… just drop it on my desktop and in 10 seconds it appears on Wendy’s desktop.  If either one of us modifies the file (let’s say it’s a W1ord Document), the other will have the updated version as soon as we hit Save on the computer modifying it.

http://www.mesh.com … all you need is your hotmail/msn email account.

No comments: