Saturday, August 7, 2010

another email change, again

I have not added for myself an email address in quite a while. Nor have I done it now... but given my new cell-phone affiliation with Google, I am trying/learning how to switch most that I do to online to Google.

Therefore, one of the main change will be that my primary email address changes from my @wondergroup.us to the @gmail.com one. Please take note. (the cpt...@yahoo.com and lse...@hotmail.com have not been primary for a long time).

So please email me at my Gmail account.

the Yahoo account is required for Flicker (if I decide to use that instead of Google Web Galleries)
the Hotmail account is linked with Microsoft Live Galleries (mainly for MS Sync)
the Wondergroup.us account might vanish in the near future - along with my website.
My tech...biz account is my work account.

Please mark in your contact lists accordingly.

No comments: